Here’s some activities you could organize –>
- Brainstorm Ideas: get other enthusiastic GOAT people to workshop an idea
- Design / Feature Reviews: get other tuned-in GOAT people to help with a user journey, community or process you’re struggling with
- Launch a thing: use this opportunity to launch a new product or thing!
- Have a retreat: a chance for your team to connect IRL.
- Figure it out on the fly: you may want to wait until you’ve met other attendees to decide what to focus on – no problem! You can decide when you get there.
Some confirmed Team Day orgs – OpenTEAM, Our Sci, FarmOS, and AXILab (Purdue)
Cost – We ask that your attendees pay the full registration price and encourage you to make an optional donation of $500-$1000, depending on number of days you want to host your meeting and how many people you anticipate attending, to offset the costs associated with meeting space and resource requirements.